2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in them may be returned to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is run on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track web traffic. For this purpose, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to re-enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping basket until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimise the website for our users. These statistical cookies give us an overview of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to store statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage that are used to create user profiles to serve advertisements or to track a user on this website or multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
We have included content from Facebook and Pinterest on our website to promote the website (e.g., "like", "pin") or share (e.g., "tweet") on social networking sites such as Facebook and Pinterest. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook and Pinterest and places cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalized advertising.
Please read the privacy statements of these social networks (which may change periodically) and read what they do with your (personal) data that they process with these cookies. The data collected is anonymised as far as possible. Facebook and Pinterest are located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
For more information, please see the Google Analytics Privacy Statement.
|_ga||2 years||Store and count pageviews|
|_gid||1 day||Store and count pageviews|
7.1 Managing consent settings
8. Enabling/disabling and removing cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually using your browser. You can also specify that certain cookies do not need to be placed. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you get a message whenever a cookie is stored. For more information about these options, please see your browser Help.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you visit our website again.
9. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We follow this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
Slovenská 518, Chrudim, 537 01